HVAC Forced Air System Preventative Maintenance
Proper preventative maintenance should be completed on all HVAC systems, at least on a yearly basis, to ensure that the system is performing efficiently and to capacity. While some items need to be done on a regular basis, such as changing air filters, some preventative maintenance items should be attended to by an HVAC professional.
Preventative maintenance items include:
- System testing including checking air load levels, testing thermostat systems, inspecting condensation levels, etc.
- Lubricate moving parts as needed
- Tighten electrical components as needed
- Cleaning evaporator and condensor coils (if applicable)
- Check and adjust coolant levels if needed
- Clean and check blowers
Ongoing preventative maintenance plans are available or yearly checks on your system can be scheduled. Please contact us to schedule a time for preventative maintenance on your HVAC system.